Monday, August 07, 2006

I have been tagged by Mikkel

I have been tagged by Mikkel from SHÄDY ÄCRES
A book that changed your life:
First of all -for me it has to be comics/graphical novels -you know what I mean.
As a child I was a slow reader, but could look at drawings for hours again and again - if they were good.
My answer to the question has to be Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. It made my life a lot easier for a couple of years and they (4 volume thing) still mean the world to me.

A book you've read more than once:
Spanish civil war veteran George Orwells: Animal Farm

A book you'd want on a desert island:
Carsten Niebuhr Volume II The most stunning history of the first Danish expedition gone all wrong, with personalities you'd think where made up.

A book that made you laugh:
White Trash must be the best comic I have ever read. I read it at my friend Torbens place and it took me 3 years to get it from America -after I asked Torben how much he wanted for that good damn comic 1000 times! It's about Axl Rose and Elvis whom take on the whole planet!
One good quote is: "Instant Combat Psychosis"

A book that made you cry:
hmm. ... this is a tough one. I very clearly remember my mother crying when she read: "A Taste of Blackberries" for me.

A book that you wish had been written:
The benefits worldwide after the "I may only personally or through my company own 1 mill. dollars" World law. by Bill Gates in collaboration with the Oil-sheiks.

A book you wish had never been written:
Who cares? Thousands! -lying bastards.

A book you are currently reading:
Like b1-66er there are a lot of books I do not finish. So I am almost always reading 2-4 books at the time. At the moment I am reading: Rem Koolhaas "Content"

A book you've been meaning to read:
There are soooooo many.

Now tag X people:
This has got to stop! Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home