Saturday, July 15, 2006

What more do I need to do to be accepted?

I was in a cab yesterday - and the talk fell on integration. The cabdriver said:
"I am well integrated, so is my wife - we have jobs what more do you want? (Danish society). I have to sit here everyday, I drive nights and I have to excuse all the idiots doings - just because they have the same skin colour as me. What more do I need to do to be accepted? I am sick of it! I can take it - but what about my 14 year old girl? She has to listen to all this shit as well.
I blame myself for choosing Denmark to let her grow up in"

Think about that for a second or two.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

Abandon ship, goddamit - every man for himself! Leave that sinking ship and come to Finnmärck, land of the midnight storf.

2:14 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

Sounds like a plan - but now we got this new house!

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home