Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1000

One Thousand hits. A milestone on this blogg. They always say the first million is the hardest to make; I will make it a thousand! I would like to thank my mother.... and Shädy Äcres!
The stat counter TD Stats has the following to say:
224 unique visits from all over the world.
Top 3 visiting languages looks like this:
77 Danish visits
73 Norwegian visits
73 American visits

My new goal is to get more swedish visits on the site - to get that Scandianvian feeling all right!


Here is a picture of Swedish folkdancers, all Swedes LOVE folkdancers they go crazy and start to sing and dance and eat Kalles Kaviar- everybody knows (they go NUTS!)! displaying this I hope to get popular with the Swedes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

Congratulations!

5:16 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Juhu!

7:30 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Thank you! Without you this blogg is nothing!

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey tillykke, I'll make a link from our website as well!

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home