Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sometimes it is your own chance to get lucky!


I bring you fresh pixelized pictures from my new house -or summer residence to be exact. My girlfriends’ grandfather is giving us his city garden? (Kolonihavehus). Finally some REAL luck -like winning the lottery or getting a very large free beer! The garden is 378 m2 and the house is around 80m2. Very close to Ferrings high rise building in Ørestaden.

It will be a slow overtaking since he still lives there every summer from April to October - and we expect to do the same when we get the chance. "As long as I am able I'll sit in the garden and enjoy the sun - it is yours" -he says. Super! He made a big deal out of telling us that it is YOURS now! We can't wait! We are super happy!
JUUUHUUUUUU!!! Did I mention the yearly expenses of 400 Euros? (plus water and power naturally)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Wooheey!! That looks just peachy. When can we come and try it?

9:50 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Well next year we hope to have it up and running! It is super cool!

2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supersejt! Can't wait to komme forbi!

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home