Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yin and Yang


One of the philosophies in the martial art Aikido is the main aim of harmonizing with your opponent achieving the perfect balance between yin and yang. The perfect harmonization takes on many forms. Here it is the perfect harmonization is in the form of ecological coco-milk and espresso.
..and yes I am carrying this perfect harmonization around in my Danchien - the perfect center of your body according to both japanese and Chinese philosophy - also known as the belly.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mrtn said...

I had a few of those lately.

Although right now I'm sucking down an imperfect latte.

Wordverification: xsxspb

= excess excess and the chemical symbol for lead = the excessive nature of my consumption sits like lead in the belly. I must achieve harmony like yours.

11:19 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

I will make you a cup of perfect harmony next time you come to Denmark. If you call me.

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home