Monday, October 15, 2007

Latest

OK here is the espressomachine at work: CafaxOlympia - Yeah! It makes great coffee. The Swiss love great coffee and respect it. They just payed 300 CHF to get it fixed - in Denmark people wouldn't even spend 100 CHF on a new "coffeemachine" - cheep bastards. Drinking four cups at once isn´t too much izzz IITTT!!!!
There is an election going on down here - of cause I can't vote I'm not Swiss. ( I thought Denmark was the only country with such an old law)I just don´t understand why anybody would vote for Patric Bateman? ... And whom is this guy Jans that he is going to beatup? What's this the gorilla team formed a parti? - now threating people on a national scale or what?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger suttonhoo said...

this is your coffeemaker at work?

I'm emigrating.

2:12 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Oooo yeah!
In Switzerland they no nothing els!

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home