Friday, November 24, 2006

Blogger in Beta

I converted my blog to the new blogger in Beta.
It did not seem unproblematic though!
For me it turned out a bad deal to convert to one of the new templates. When I wanted to add my custom HTML (stats and more) the html turned out to be different to work with. It seems to be because of the new way one in a graphical style can add elements to the blog by dragging a box of links around (as an example). In the Html there seems to be some kind of border between the different "objects" in the sidebar - thus making it more complicated to add your own.

The labeling on the other hand seems to work very well I added the following labels:

# Architecture (15)
# drawings (5)
# Graphics (8)
# humor (12)
# Photos (31)
# Politics (11)
# reporting (5)

Giving you a chance to look at the good old blog posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home